We actively encourage our pupils and staff to utilise our school facilities as much as possible.
The links below allow you to access your school files and email from any internet connected computer. However, please ensure the following points are noted:
- Ensure appropriate anti-virus software is installed on your computer and it is kept up-to-date (AVG Antivirus may be obtained free of charge)
- Ensure appropriate anti-spyware software is installed on your computer and it is kept up-to-date (Spybot S&D may be obtained free of charge)
- The use of school systems is solely for educational use
- Ensure you do not store materials which infringe copyright (e.g. mp3 files) - these will be removed without warning
- Please ensure you log out and close all browser windows after using the Home Access facility
Pupils who wish to use home access will need to get our Acceptable Use Policy signed by an appropriate parent or guardian. This can be downloaded and returned to the IT Support Team in the school.